Cat Friendly Clinic Accreditation
Concord Veterinary Hospital is proud to have Silver Accreditation as a Cat Friendly Practice from the International Society of Feline Medicine (ISFM).
There are only 17 accredited clinics Australia wide, and only four clinics in New South Wales. Of the four in New South Wales, we are THE ONLY Silver Accredited clinic, and there are three gold clinics (including our friends at the Small Animal Specialist Hospital - SASH). That makes us pretty unique!
As a Silver Level Clinic we have met the standards set by the International Society of Feline Medicine and have:
1. Premises of a good clinical standard with appropriate equipment for feline patients
2. Staff who have a gentle, caring and empathetic approach to handling cats
3. Staff who are knowledgeable about and understand cats
4. A ‘Cat Advocate’ to answer any questions from clients
5. A cat friendly waiting room
6. Ability to hospitalise cats, with comfortable bedding
We are proud to offer great care to our feline patients - and we do love dogs too!