- What are your consulting hours? (M-F 9am – 12pm, 3:30 pm – 6pm; Saturday 9am – 4pm).
- Do you need an appointment to visit us? No – but we ask you come during our consult hours listed. Please note – wait times do apply but we do our best to get to you in a timely manner. Emergencies to take precedent.
- How long is the wait time? It is hard to say – at times there are significant waits – but by visiting us ensures we can always see you the same day your pet is unwell.
- Do you have X-ray? Yes we have a fully digital radiography system with dedicated imaging suite.
- Do you have ultrasound? Yes – and many of our vets are experienced at ultrasonography. We can also refer you for a expert ultrasound.
- Are you experienced with cats? Yes – and we have a strong association with the Cat Protection Society of NSW
- Are you experience with old dogs? Yes – geriatric medicine is one of our favourite areas because we just love old dogs! (and cats)
- Can you see my dogs sore eye? Yes – we have have extensive experienced eye equipment and knowledgeable vets when it comes to eyes.
- Who is the most experienced vet? All of our vets are very experienced in all aspects of small animal medicine and surgery.
- Can you write me a script for medication for my pet? Yes we can write prescriptions for medications for your pets – a script writing fee of $27.50 for the first script applies on all prescriptions.
Find More Useful Information Below